Discussions under User Forum

Does WITCustomControl 1.3.25 work on VS2017 and TFS 2015 update3

first post: noblemathew27 wrote: Hello, I have TFS version - 2015 and update 3 Visual studio ver...

latest post: BlascoJL wrote: Thanks Dennis. It worked for me.

answered by: DennisAllen wrote: I was able to create a 2017 compatible version by download the sou...

tfs custom server controls

first post: surese56 wrote: Hi, Is there any way to create serverside custom controls? I woul...

TFS Multivalue Control

first post: rkillgo wrote: We are running TFS 2015.2. Am I not able to use the MultiValue Cont...

MultiValue Control - Select more then 2

first post: MariaCobretti wrote: so im using WitCustomControlSetup2015-1.3.2.1 since the most recent...

latest post: jjslagace wrote: Hi Maria, There is an unknown feature in the MultiValue Control th...

Multivaluelist control in TFS 2015 - Update 3 - works sort of

first post: PatDelaney wrote: So I was trying to get this to work with just using the Process Edi...

latest post: palasin wrote: the control does not drop dwn with TFS 2017 Any idea what to do?

Multivaluecontrol selecting more than 1 item

first post: PatDelaney wrote: We are currently running TFS Update 3. I have installed the Multiva...

latest post: PatDelaney wrote: So after further review I discovered the problem. For the list I ch...

TFS 2013 have no checkboxes on web

first post: Vertigo1106 wrote: Hello! We use TFS2013. I've installed extension in TFS and added m...

latest post: Vertigo1106 wrote: jjslagace wrote: I'm going from memory here but could you try this...

answered by: jjslagace wrote: I'm going from memory here but could you try this: Assign the valu...

WHEN condition in MV Custom Control.

first post: waseembukhari wrote: Guys in TFS , I need to select multiple values on custom field...

Any plan on creating the controls for VS 2015?

first post: CodeGuru6868 wrote: Anyone tried With TFS 2010/2012/2013/2015? Would love to hear fro...

MultiValueControl, cannot find dll or wicc

first post: ralphbs wrote: I am trying to add a custom control, the multivalue control. I have...