Discussions under Project Management Forum

MultiSelect truncated on tab pages in webview

first post: paulella wrote: Hi, I have added some multiselect fields to a WIT for my project....

Electronic Signature Custom Control

first post: subt13 wrote: I work for a company that creates medical device software and is re...

latest post: subt13 wrote: A possible solution is described below. The FDA basically wants th...

Custom Work item Multi Value pack

first post: HemkumarEurofins wrote: Hi Team, i have installed this web extension in my TFS server an...

latest post: MOlausson wrote: Running the installer matching the Visual Studio version you are us...

TFS 2012 installation problem

first post: DanOfir wrote: Hi, I accidentally install the 2013 version on the TFS 2012, obvi...

latest post: MOlausson wrote: Great to hear it worked. I'll investigate if the PreferredType migh...

Error moving to 2013 version

first post: paulella wrote: I recently upgrade the server and client to 2013. However when I no...

latest post: MOlausson wrote: I've published a 1.2.1.0 beta, https://witcustomcontrols.codeplex.c...

answered by: MOlausson wrote: I've published a 1.2.1.0 beta, https://witcustomcontrols.codeplex.c...

NotesControl.wicc in MTM 2012.

first post: mattb_ wrote: Hello, During our migration from MTM 2010 to MTM 2012, our team h...

Custom Controls in SharePoint

first post: noodlesCoder wrote: We've upgraded our TFS to 2012 and our custom controls have been in...

Failed to load MultiValueControl control. Value cannot be null.

first post: tumtum99 wrote: I finally got it to load, However I get no options in my list box? ...

latest post: tumtum99 wrote: I finally got it working. disreguard questions above

where can i get the correct zip file for TFS 2010?

first post: tumtum99 wrote: I downloaded the 2012 zip file and dll.... and I have the MSI for 2...

latest post: tumtum99 wrote: I finally got it working. disreguard questions above

Multi Value Control throws null reference in the web version

first post: kmusun1 wrote: MVC works perfectly fine with the shell, but whne I sue the web ve...

Feature idea: Inline Pictures for Bugs

first post: Marison wrote: Hi there,I think it would be great if you could paste pictures into...

Scrum user stories

first post: hfrmobile wrote: It would be very useful (specially when involving customers to the ...

Multi Value Control Issues

first post: danielhs wrote: Hi everyone,I have two issues when creating a multi value control.1...

latest post: kelmo wrote: I did a search on the internet because I had a similar problem as #...

TFS WebAccess

first post: pdemeyere wrote: Any plans to develop the controls (especially the Multi-Select) for...

List of Multiple Selections into DB as relational data

first post: GriffWampa wrote: I'm new to TFS and am still learning the capabilities it has to off...

Custom Controls in Team System Web Access

first post: PPerezSr wrote: Does anyone have a "Multivalue Control" that works on the server si...

latest post: hayderc wrote: I have not developed a custom control for webaccess but I heard its...

Getting Selected WorkItem Id

first post: paulTFS wrote: Hi, Could anyone help me to let me know that how do i get the s...

Controlling the size of the control

first post: kdietz65 wrote: I know about the MinimumSize attribute, but other than that, is the...

latest post: hayderc wrote: This msdn article might be useful: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us...

Please help with Installation

first post: igor_palant wrote: Hi All, I am tryong to install Custom controls. I downloaded so...

latest post: hayderc wrote: Thanks for the post Raj. I will add a paragraph in the release sect...

Hyperlink Control would be nice

first post: pierrebakker wrote: Hi, I ran into the problem that het existing LinkControl only a...

latest post: hayderc wrote: In the past we used to have that limit of 255 characters for artifa...

Replicating the existing Iteration Path control

first post: bwechner wrote: I have a TreeViewComboBox control I've written, which is functional...

How Do I Submit My Custom Controls

first post: krisg1984 wrote: Hi, I have written a couple of custom TFS controls and would like t...

latest post: denhoffk wrote: I don't see any action here, that is no source code. Does that mea...

Any releases?

first post: Brumlemann wrote: Hi Simple question. Will there be any releases from this projec...

• 1-23 of 23 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions