Discussions under Project Management Forum

MultiSelect truncated on tab pages in webview

first post: paulella wrote: Hi, I have added some multiselect fields to a WIT for my project....

latest post: clcrutch wrote: I am also seeing my values cut off in Web Access. I tried it in bo...

MultiValue Control won't update itself when other fields change

first post: atiasdudi wrote: Hi, We have setup the 'MultiValue Control' on our servers, and its ...

latest post: MOlausson wrote: Totally forgot this over the summer :-( I will take a look this week.

Electronic Signature Custom Control

first post: subt13 wrote: I work for a company that creates medical device software and is re...

latest post: subt13 wrote: A possible solution is described below. The FDA basically wants th...

Custom Work item Multi Value pack

first post: HemkumarEurofins wrote: Hi Team, i have installed this web extension in my TFS server an...

latest post: MOlausson wrote: Running the installer matching the Visual Studio version you are us...

answered by: MOlausson wrote: Running the installer matching the Visual Studio version you are us...

TFS 2012 installation problem

first post: DanOfir wrote: Hi, I accidentally install the 2013 version on the TFS 2012, obvi...

latest post: MOlausson wrote: Great to hear it worked. I'll investigate if the PreferredType migh...

Error moving to 2013 version

first post: paulella wrote: I recently upgrade the server and client to 2013. However when I no...

latest post: MOlausson wrote: I've published a 1.2.1.0 beta, https://witcustomcontrols.codeplex.c...

answered by: MOlausson wrote: I've published a 1.2.1.0 beta, https://witcustomcontrols.codeplex.c...

NotesControl.wicc in MTM 2012.

first post: mattb_ wrote: Hello, During our migration from MTM 2010 to MTM 2012, our team h...

Custom Controls in SharePoint

first post: noodlesCoder wrote: We've upgraded our TFS to 2012 and our custom controls have been in...

Failed to load MultiValueControl control. Value cannot be null.

first post: tumtum99 wrote: I finally got it to load, However I get no options in my list box? ...

latest post: tumtum99 wrote: I finally got it working. disreguard questions above

where can i get the correct zip file for TFS 2010?

first post: tumtum99 wrote: I downloaded the 2012 zip file and dll.... and I have the MSI for 2...

latest post: tumtum99 wrote: I finally got it working. disreguard questions above